I have an autoimmune disease..... I have Hashimoto's.
For the last 5 years I have been fighting for help. I'm still fighting today. It's hard. I want to give up. 5 days ago I lost hope because the specialist denied seeing me. But after sobbing, prayer, sobbing, my girls loving me, sobbing, Jim coming home early to love me, more sobbing, a priesthood blessing, tears, and a good Refit workout followed by a few more tears, I decided to not give up.
Because I have 4 fabulous girls that I want to share in their lives and a wonderful husband who I want to date and love and share life with, I need to have hope and know that the rest of my life is not going to be like this.
For now I will continue the fight. I will have hope for today.
(to be continued)
No comments:
Post a Comment